1. The warranty is granted for the watch being in good working order for a period of 2 years (24 months). Defects revealed during this period will be removed free of charge within 14 business days from the date of delivery of the watch to the address found in the Purchase Regulations on the website www.manufakturadobrowolscy.pl, the warranty period is extended by the time of repair.
2. In order to carry out the repair, the claimant is obliged to provide the watch with the proof of purchase received (receipt, invoice). In the absence of any document, the warranty is void.
3. The climant should provide the watch properly protected against damage during transport.
4. The complainant covers the costs of delivering the watch to the indicated service address. The advertiser assumes responsibility for the loss of the watch during delivery. The seller undertakes to cover the costs of delivery of the repaired watch to the complainant and takes responsibility for the case it is lost at this time.
5. The warranty does not cover: battery, strap, bracelet, rollers, cracks and scratches on the glass, pulling out the crown during watch adjustment, pairing, defects resulting from random events, storage and maintenance of the watch and other damage caused by the user's fault, repair of the watch or its opening by unauthorized people, mechanical, thermal, chemical and pollution damages, damages resulting from non-compliance with the rules of proper use.
6. The watch is not waterproof. Failure to comply with this rule and exposure to or flooding with water will void the warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org