§ 1. General provisions
1. These Regulations of the Newsletter Service, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", specify the rules for the provision of electronic content delivery service (hereinafter referred to as the "Newsletter service") by the Service Operator. The administrator of your personal data is: Katarzyna Dobrowolska, Śliczna 30/26, Kraków, NIP: 6562118750, owner of the MD-WOOD Manufaktura Dobrowolscy store www.manufakturadobrowolscy.pl. In the remainder of the Regulations, the Administrator will be named: MD-WOOD.
2. Access to the Newsletter service requires access to the Internet and an e-mail address, but it is not necessary to meet specific technical requirements other than having a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
§ 2. Subject of the service
1. The Newsletter service consists in sending messages containing information about the products and services offered by MD-WOOD to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
2. By concluding a contract for the provision of the Newsletter service with MD-WOOD, the User provides his or her e-mail address (e-mail) provided in the registration form in order to receive the messages referred to in the above provisions.
3. The provision of the Newsletter service will commence after the conclusion of the contract for the use of the Newsletter service.
1. The Newsletter service is free.
2. The Newsletter service may be used by any person who, on the md-wood.pl website, provides his e-mail address in the Newsletter section, accepts these regulations or wishes to use the Newsletter service when creating an MD-WOOD online store user account. Clicking the indicated button sends a message to the provided e-mail address confirming the willingness to receive a subscription by the person added to the list of recipients. Acceptance results in launching the Newsletter service.
3. The Customer using the Newsletter service is obliged to refrain from unlawful activities, in particular, providing unauthorized data is not allowed.
4. Individual messages sent as part of the Newsletter service, constituting works within the meaning of copyright law and are protected by the law. Any copying, modification and use of the Newsletter content in a manner inconsistent with the intended purpose or without the consent of the Service Operator may constitute a violation of law.
§ 4. Duration of the service
1. The contract for the use of the Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. The Customer has the right to terminate the contract for the use of the Newsletter service at any time. Termination has immediate effect.
3. The person using the Newsletter service terminates the contract for the use of this service by sending a statement in this regard to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. The Service Operator may suspend or terminate the provision of the Newsletter service after informing Customers to the e-mail addresses provided by them.
5. The Service Operator has the right to remove an incorrect or non-existent email address provided by the Customer.
§ 5. Personal data
§ 6. Complaints
1. Complaints regarding the Newsletter service should be submitted to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of doubt, the Customer may contact the Service Operator by phone: 796-807-007.
2. The complaint should include the data of the person submitting the complaint, necessary to send information about the result of considering the complaint and a description of what the irregularities in the Newsletter service consisted of and what are the expectations regarding the resolution of the complaint.
3. The Service Operator shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.